Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the nearest beach?
We are within 3 – 10 minutes drive to 10 beautiful, safe, clean beaches.
- Can tickets be booked for local attractions at the front desk?
Yes, happily. We’ll assist you in any way we can or put you directly in touch with operators of sight-seeing tours, fishing charters and adventure operators.
- Do we have to pay extra for a mini fridge in our room?
No. All our rooms are equipped with a mini-fridge for your use.
- Do we have to pay extra for the use of recreational facilities at Chalet Swisse Spa Retreat?
No. Recreational facilities are free when you stay at Chalet Swisse Spa Retreat.
- Do we have to pay extra for WIFI?
No. At Chalet Swisse Spa Retreat, we offer FREE Wifi.
- Do you provide evening meals?
You can order freshly prepared meals of your choice from a selected couple of local restaurant menus and have your meals delivered to the Chalet.
Alternatively, we also provide a gas B.B.Q facility – BYO basis
- How far are you from the nearest Supermarket/Shopping Centre?
Surf Beach and Malua Bay are both a 3 minute drive away and both have an IGA supermarket, various eateries and a bottle-shop. Beach car parking & children’s playground.
- How far is it to MOGO ZOO?
A mere 6-7 minutes drive along fully sealed road.
- I don’t have a car – what is my best travel option from Canberra?
From Canberra:– Rixon’s ‘Personalised Door to Door’ Service – Tel: 02 4474 4243
From Sydney:- Premier Coach Service – www.premierms.com.au Tel: 02 4423 5233
- If we want massages, facials and other body Spa treatments, do we have to book in advance?
It is advisable to book in advance so therapists can schedule the appointments to accommodate and please all clients.
- Is the pool heated and what time does the pool open each day?
We have a heated indoor pool & hot spa which is open between 9.30am and 6 pm.
- Is your property suitable for Group Getaways, Couples Retreats, Re-connecting with Family, Friends, Regional work-shops, etc. ?
Yes. Please talk to Elizabeth to discuss your requirements. Tel: 02 4471 3671
- Can I bring my dog or cat with me on holidays?
As we are on a property with abundant wildlife, we cannot allow domestic pets, so we recommend;-
Barbara’s Pet Resort.
Barbara’s Boarding Kennels
Address: Cnr Princes Highway 561 Durras Dr, Durras S NSW 2536
Phone: (02) 4478 6696
Hours: Open today · 8–11am, 2–5pm